Finnishman in London

"Time will tell if the focus will narrow in the course of time." Ha ha ha ... I let this act as a preable to the rather free-style writings in this blog. Mostly casual observations in real life and media, some sports, even self-ridiculing attempts at poetry;)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thoughts

Asteroid
If a giant asteroid were to hit the earth, would the price of aeroplane tickets literally sky-rocket around the estimated time of collision?

Dr Who
I am wondering what's the fuss having a new one this year. I have to confess that I'm not a follower of the series but if you name your series like this, surely it cannot be too much of a problem if people will ask W.. is it this year? I know this may seem an oversimplified argument but isn't the name of a series supposed to reflect its nature.

Lost - well, they are kind of. Dallas featured ... Dallas. Fitz solves featured a detective called Fitz.

In doctor Who the it must be focused on what else than ... (no, not only Who is Who's she).

Actually, this entry is pretty bad. I wonder who (or if Who) wrote it.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Will said...

I think the prices would skyrocket before collision. But not literally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home